The Mares XR Hand Compass with Bungee Strap is a bungee mounted wrist compass balanced for the Southern Hemisphere (SH) with both side and top reading and a luminescent card for low vis environments. The dual rotating bezel lets you set bearings for navigation.
Diving Compass for Wearing on Wrist with Bungee Mount
Balanced for Southern Hemisphere
Bungee Strap: The adjustable bungee straps make it much faster to don and doff the compass. The elastic nature of the bungee compensates for any compression of your wetsuit or drysuit at depth, so the compass stays in position.
Mares XR Hand Compass with Bungee Strap Features
- Hand Compass with bungee strap and extra long elastomeric bungee cords
- Top and side reading
- Luminescent internal dial that is 'glow in the dark'
- Compass can be held up to a 30-degree angle and still respond accurately and fast
- Oversized for extreme use
- Dual rotating index marks for easier reciprocal navigation
Special Order Colours
We don't keep this item in stock but we would love to order it in from our supplier especially for you. This just means an additional 5-8 days for delivery. Please note that because we order the item specifically for you, we sadly can’t offer a return, so please choose order carefully.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.