The Tusa Sport Mini-Platina Child Combo Mask, Snorkel and Fin Set includes a Tusa Sport Mini Platina Mask (UM-12), which fits youth ages 4 to 6 years old, a Tusa Sport Youth Snorkel (USP-140), plus a set of Tusa Sport Short Blade Fins (UF-14Z).
Great for Snorkelling
Tusa Sport Mini Platina Mask
The Tusa Sport Mini Platina Mask (UM-12) includes a low volume 1-window mask with enhanced vision, EZ adjust buckle technology, ClearVu tempered glass lens and hypoallergenic crystal silicone skirt and strap.
This mask fits child faces ages 4 to 8 years old according to the package, but being the second smallest mask in our range we feel 4 to 6 years is a better age range unless you have a petite 7 to 8 year old you are buying for.
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Skirt and Strap
- Single window design for maximum field of view
- EZ adjust buckle technology
- High quality polycarbonate frame
- ClearVu tempered glass lens
- Fits youth ages 4 to 6 years old
Tusa Sport Youth Snorkel
The Tusa Sport Youth Snorkel (USP-140) features TUSA Hyperdry technology that reduces water flow into the snorkel, a drain chamber and purge valve for easy clearing and hypoallergenic crystal silicone swivel and mouthpiece./p>
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Swivel and Mouthpiece
- Hyperdry Technology reduces water-flow into the snorkel
- Drain chamber and purge valve for easy clearing
- Large capacity drain chamber and oval purge valve with internal purge channel
Snorkel Placement: Snorkels are designed to be placed on the left side of the mask when the mask is on the face. Attach the snorkel keeper to the mask strap so the snorkel is fitted to the left side of the face.
Tusa Sport Short Blade Barefoot Fins
The Tusa Sport Short Blade Barefoot Fins (UF-14Z) are exclusively designed for travel and the foot pocket is made with a soft, durable compound designed for comfort. The barefoot open-heel design allows for quick and easy size adjustment and the silicone heel strap enhances comfort and durability. This sturdy fin is engineered to provide a lot of power for its small size. The fins are compact and lightweight ideal for travel and easy to take anywhere,- the fin is perfect as a starter fin to be worn with a reef shoe and then once out grown can be worn barefoot due to the soft rubber foot pocket.
- Travel-friendly short blade design
- Soft comfortable barefoot open-heel foot pocket with adjustable silicone strap that can be worn with reef shoes and then barefoot
- Designed for ease of entry yet secure fit
Small or Medium
Clear Light Blue (CLB), or Clear Light Pink (CLP)