Take clarity to a whole new level with View Swims new and improved corrective swimming goggles. The SWIPE goggles features new SWIPE Anti-Fog Technology. Should your googles fog during use, the anti-fog strip can be user reactivated by swiping the inside of the lens with a finger. Compared to previous View Swim goggles, the SWIPE anti-fog technology lasts up to 10 times longer.
The View Swim Platina Goggles with Corrective Lenses package combines a SWIPE Parts Kit with two negative or positive SWIPE Corrective Lenses to give you a whole new clear vision underwater.
Great for Swimming
The View Swim SWIPE Corrective Lenses (VC580AS) give you a wide range of +/- dioptre values to choose from for each eye.
Negative dioptre lenses are available in:
-0.5 dioptre increments from -1.0 to -7.0 and -1.0 increment from -7.0 to -10.0.
Positive dioptre lenses are available in:
+0.5 increments from +1.0 to +5.0 and +6.0.
With a variety of +/- diopters to choose from, these no-fuss lenses are easy to assemble and adjust as well as being very comfortable with soft eye seals. The lens has a hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cushion seal type face pad that provides maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use.
The View Swim SWIPE Goggle Parts Kit (VPS570A) is a 5-piece set that allows you to assemble your own goggles using different nose pieces and strap adjusters. The kit comes with three different sized thermoplastic rubber (TPR) nose pieces, side clips, silicone head strap and polycarbonate adjusters. The VPS570A is a kit designed for use with the SWIPE Corrective Lenses.
View Swim SWIPE Goggles Feature
- See better when swimming!
- Dioptre Ranges:
-0.5 Increments from -1.0 to -7.0
-1.0 Increment from -7.0 to -10.0
+0.5 increments from +1.0 to +5.0 and +6.0
- New SWIPE Anti-fog technology lasting up to 10 times longer
- No fuss easy to assemble and adjust
- Spring-like flexible side clips to absorb external shocks
- E-Z strap adjustments:
- Fitting goggles is simple-and-swift
- Straps elasticity allows snug fit
- Quickly-and-easily adjusted with minimal effort
- Adjustable while goggles are worn
- Precise fit and ease-of-removal
- 100% protection from ultra violet (UV) rays
- SWIPE Anti-fog treatment: long-lasting protection from fogging caused by perspiration and heat
- Durable shatter resistant polycarbonate lens
- Hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) seals
- Maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use
- Cushioned type face pad seal
- Silicone split-style head strap:
- Resists stretching and fatigue from prolonged use in chlorine
- Reducing leakage and replacement
- Limited one year warranty on View Swim goggles and other products purchased in Australia
- Made in Japan
Consult your Optometrist
We strongly recommend that you consult your optometrist about which swimming vision correction solution is best for you. Please feel free to show them this information. Your optometrist will be able to work out which solutions are available to you and make recommendations as to what to get. We are not optometrists and can't read your script to determine if a corrective lens goggle will work for you. They typically will work for the vast majority of people, but some eye shapes can't be accommodated this way.
Your optometrist will also be able to provide you with the best spherical correction dioptre values for your left and right eyes given the half dioptre increments of corrective lenses. Then you can order your goggles from us with confidence.
Whatever your preference, there are plentiful corrective options available to ensure that everyone can see clearly to experience the beauty and wonder of the underwater world while swimming.
Order today and your goggles with corrective lenses will usually ship within 4-5 Business Days.
We typically place orders for your goggles with corrective lenses to our suppliers the same day we receive the order from you. In some cases, they will be shipped direct to you from the suppliers the same business day, or if not, the next business day. The suppliers are Sydney based, so you need to allow for the usual postal delivery times for the package to reach you.