The OMS Sea Snips / EMT Shears feature blades made from 400 series stainless steel snips with black coated finger grips in a black nylon pouch with the OMS logo. They easily cut through line, net, rope, kelp, and thin steel cable. This product works well in emergency situations where a knife might not.
The OMS Sea Snip / EMT Shears have Blunt Tips, so you need not worry about accidental puncture or tearing when cutting. The black nylon Sheath Holder with plastic D-Ring, mounts to BC, weight belt or any 5.1 cm (2 inch) webbing. The holster pouch has a hook and loop closure for positive retention of scissors when stowed.
OMS Sea Snips / EMT Shears in Pouch Features
- Strong and Durable pair of EMT Shears
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Blunt Tips Design: Cut Only what Needs Cutting! No Accidental Puncture or Tearing when Cutting
- Black Plastic Coated Finger Grips for Comfortable Cutting
- Can Cut Thin Steel Cable
- Easily Cut Thru Line, Net, Rope and Kelp
- Complements Use of Knife
- Durable Black Nylon Pouch with D-Ring Attachment
- Mounts to BC, Weight Belt or any 5.1 cm (2 inch) Webbing Strap
- Length: 19 cm (7.5 inch)