The Suunto Vyper Novo wrist dive computer with Air Transmitter is a robust, nitrox-capable dive computer for advanced divers with air integration. It allows you to monitor your tank pressure and air consumption from your wrist. Its 3-D compass will quickly become your new best friend with its ability to give a true reading, even at a 45° degree angle, will make keeping your heading easier than ever. If you use enriched air nitrox (EAN), you can program the Suunto Vyper Novo for 3 gas mixtures in 1% increments for nitrox mixtures (21 to 99% oxygen).
Package Includes Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer and Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter
The Suunto Vyper Novo dive computer uses the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm that offers continuous decompression reading and offers an optimal ascent time. The goal of Suunto is to keep you safe. With that in mind, they included the deep stop option as part of the Suunto Vyper Novo. The deep stop option includes additional stops between the diver's maximum depth and ceiling to allow divers to off gas safely while making an ascent. The dive computer has a 42 hour of diving logbook memory.
The Suunto Viper Novo provides audible alarms and notifications for dive time, maximum depth, tank pressure (optional), high pO2, fast ascents, decompression ceiling violations, CNS/OUT (OLF) 80%/100% and switch gas (better gas is available).
The Viper Novo has a back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The Suunto Viper Novo provides a depth display to 100 metres (330 ft). Its clock can be set with a 12 or 24-hour format, plus it provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1°C (1.5°F) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft).
The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 99% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 1.2 to 1.6 bar (17.4 psi to 23.2 psi).
The Suunto Viper Novo is powered by a user-replaceable 3 volt CR2450 lithium-ion battery.
The Viper Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use. The Computer can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements.
The Suunto Vyper Novo has multiple dive modes including Air, Nitrox (up to 3 mixtures), Gauge, and Free Dive. The computer comes with a DVD owner's manual, quick guide and USB cable.
Suunto Vyper Novo Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter Features
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive
- Innovative apnea timer for free diving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Programmable for 21% to 99% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 1.2 to 1.6 bar (17.4 psi to 23.2 psi)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft)
- Maximum Depth Display: 100 metres (330 ft)
- 12 or 24 Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1°C (1.5°F) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 42 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light and Night Conditions
- 3-D Compass with 45° Degree Tilt Angle
- Package includes Wireless Tank Transmitter for air integration — current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast and Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- USB Cable NOT included in package
- PC Compatible
- DVD Owner's Manual
- Quick Guide
- Package includes Suunto Vyper Novo, display shield, warranty leaflet, safety leaflet, quick quide and Suunto logo sticker
Colours: Graphite or White
Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter LED Features
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Dive Computer Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater
Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph
Display ATR in Oversized Digits
- Easy Installation and Connection
- Threads to 1st Stage Regulator 7/6" HP Port
- Green blinking LED light indicates when the transmitter is on (sending data packets to the dive computer)
- Battery life approximately 2 years (at 100 dives per year)
In the Box
Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer, Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter, display shield, warranty leaflet, safety leaflet, quick guide and Suunto logo sticker
How to change the Suunto Vyper Novo battery.
Download/read the Suunto Vyper Novo User Guide (PDF, 86 pages, 1.2 Mb)
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
What We Think...
- The Vyper Novo is perfect for all levels of the recreational diver on the hunt for a sleek, large screen computer with compass and optional air integration.
- Updates have brought the design bang up to date, with improved battery compartment mechanism
- We think this is a great choice for recreational divers with its easy-to-read and super bright display with advanced features to take your diving to the next level