The Cressi Console CP2 Mini Submersible Pressure Gauge with Compass combines these two instruments in one compact console with an in-line configuration. The textured console boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver's BC for a streamlined profile in the water.
Cressi Mini Submersible Pressure Gauge
The Cressi mini-manometer submersible pressure gauge (SPG) with luminescent dial reads from 0 to 350 bar. For at a glance monitoring of air pressure the instruments face is divided into three different coloured zones: the area from 50 bar and below is highlighted in Red, with a solid bar and Red stripes. If the SPG is used on Deeper Dives, the Red scale extends and fades to 100 bar, this provides for Added Reserve Air indication required at greater depths. From 50 to approximately 200 bar is Green, and from 150 bar to end of scale is Blue.
The SPG's front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape.
The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped boot, made from polycarbonate and DESMOPAN, (a Thermoplastic Polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks and scratches. At the same time, is very lightweight. The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass. The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. The pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high pressure hose and is made in Italy.
Also included with the Cressi Mini Pressure Gauge is the Cressi Compass Module. The Compass is a modern instrument that enables easy reading in all conditions. The magnetic compass card moves extensively in all directions, so that reading is accurate even if the instrument is not held perfectly level. The face is luminous and divided into 10° intervals.
Reading can take place by looking at the instrument from above or, more easily, through a Gun Sight — an accurate special window that enables more precise tracking of your heading. The Cressi Compass is equipped with a red lubber line for proper orientation. A rotating ratchet bezel with a double pointer for direction makes marking your heading and reciprocal heading quick and easy.
Compass measures 6 cm (2.36") in diameter, is 2.9 cm (1.14") high.
The Cressi Console CP2 Pressure Gauge and Compass is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
Cressi Console CP2 Mini Pressure Gauge with Compass Features
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate and DESMOPAN, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness with Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer:
- 0 to 350 bar Readout
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color Coded Dial
- Colour Zones:
- 0 to 50 bar Highlighted in Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
- Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bar
- Safe Air Zone: 50 bar to approximately 200 bar Green and 150 bar to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16" Threaded High Pressure Hose
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Oil Filled Compass
- Highly Accurate
- Case: Scratch Resistance Polycarbonate
- Top and Side Reading Design
- Side Window for Quick Reference and Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Dual Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display: Great in Limited Visibility and Low Light Conditions
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Headings in 30 Degrees Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10 Degrees
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
Cressi Console CP2 Mini Pressure Gauge with Compass Specifications
- Pressure Gauge:
- Cressi Mini Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Gauge Materials
- Case: Chromed Brass, Lens: Glass, Boot: Polycarbonate And Desmopen
- Pressure Readout
- 0 To 350 bar
- Spg Fluorescent Dial
- Attachment Point
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Compass Materials
- Liquid Filled
- Diameter: 6 cm (2.36"), Height: 2.9 cm (1.14")
- Lubber Line
- Rotating Bezel
- Compass Fluorescent Dial
- Weight [with packaging]
- 365 g (0.8 lb)