The View Swim Platina Goggles with Corrective Lenses package combines a Platina Spare Parts Kit with two negative or positive Platina Corrective Lenses to give you a whole new clear vision underwater.
Great for Swimming
The View Swim Platina Corrective Lenses (VC510A) give you a wide range of +/- dioptre values to choose from for each eye.
Negative dioptre lenses are available in:
-0.5 dioptre increments from -1.0 to -7.0 and -1.0 increment from -7.0 to -10.0.
Positive dioptre lenses are available in:
+0.5 increments from +1.0 to +5.0 and +6.0.
Stock Status: Supplier out of stock of +2.5 with no future incoming date. Orders currently not being taken for +2.5 lenses.
With a variety of +/- diopters to choose from, these no-fuss lenses are easy to assemble and adjust as well as being very comfortable with soft eye seals. The lens has a hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cushion seal type face pad that provides maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use.
The View Swim Platina Goggle Parts Kit (VPS500A) is a 5-piece set that allows you to assemble your own Platina goggles using different nose pieces and strap adjusters. The kit comes with three different sized thermoplastic rubber (TPR) nose pieces, side clips, silicone head strap and polycarbonate adjusters. The VPS500A is a kit designed for use with the Platina Corrective Lenses.
View Swim Platina Goggle Features
- See better when swimming!
- Dioptre Ranges:
-0.5 Increments from -1.0 to -7.0
-1.0 Increment from -7.0 to -10.0
+0.5 increments from +1.0 to +5.0 and +6.0
- No fuss easy to assemble and adjust
- Spring-like flexible side clips to absorb external shocks
- E-Z strap adjustments:
- Fitting goggles is simple-and-swift
- Straps elasticity allows snug fit
- Quickly-and-easily adjusted with minimal effort
- Adjustable while goggles are worn
- Precise fit and ease-of-removal
- 100% protection from ultra violet (UV) rays
- Anti-fog treatment: long-lasting protection from fogging caused by perspiration and heat
- Durable shatter resistant polycarbonate lens
- Hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) seals
- Maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use
- Cushioned type face pad seal
- Silicone split-style head strap:
- Resists stretching and fatigue from prolonged use in chlorine
- Reducing leakage and replacement
- View Swim Parts Kit for Platina Goggles (VPS500A)
- Limited one year warranty on View Swim goggles and other products purchased in Australia
- Made in Japan
Consult your Optometrist
We strongly recommend that you consult your optometrist about which swimming vision correction solution is best for you. Please feel free to show them this information. Your optometrist will be able to work out which solutions are available to you and make recommendations as to what to get. We are not optometrists and can't read your script to determine if a corrective lens goggle will work for you. They typically will work for the vast majority of people, but some eye shapes can't be accommodated this way.
Your optometrist will also be able to provide you with the best spherical correction dioptre values for your left and right eyes given the half dioptre increments of corrective lenses. Then you can order your goggles from us with confidence.
Whatever your preference, there are plentiful corrective options available to ensure that everyone can see clearly to experience the beauty and wonder of the underwater world while swimming.
Order today and your goggles with corrective lenses will usually ship within 4-5 Business Days.
We typically place orders for your goggles with corrective lenses to our suppliers the same day we receive the order from you. In some cases, they will be shipped direct to you from the suppliers the same business day, or if not, the next business day. The suppliers are Sydney based, so you need to allow for the usual postal delivery times for the package to reach you.