Monitor Cylinder Pressure and Air Consumption Data Wirelessly From Your Suunto D-series, Vyper Air, Vytec or HelO2 Dive Computer
With the Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter LED you can monitor tank pressure and air consumption data at the same time as you monitor depth and time – directly from your wrist. The transmitter also enables your compatible dive computer to show an estimation of the remaining air time throughout your dive.
Real-time air consumption is also stored in the computer’s memory so you can track your consumption from dive to dive. The pressure readings from the
transmitter are displayed both numerically and graphically on your dive computer.
Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you’re good to go. The transmitter’s handy green LED light lets you know that it’s on.
Easy installation. Just connect it to your 1st stage regulator 7/6" threaded high pressure (HP) port. We recommend using a short 15 cm (6 inch) high pressure hose and air spool.
Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter LED Features
- Compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers, including DX, D9tx, D6i, D4i, D9, HelO2, Vytec DS and Vyper Air
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Dive Computer Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater
Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph
Display ATR in Oversized Digits
- Easy Installation and Connection
- Threads to 1st Stage Regulator 7/6" HP Port
- Green blinking LED light indicates when the transmitter is on (sending data packets to the dive computer)
- Battery life approximately 2 years (at 100 dives per year)
Suunto Wireless Air Transmitter Connections
Direct connection to a 1st stage HP port.
Connection to a HP hose.
Download/read the Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter Quick Guide (PDF, 7 pages, 800 Kb)
This product has a limited warranty of two (2) years.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.