The Northern Diver Delayed Surface Marker Buoy (DSMB) is a long 'tube' style DSMB, featuring an over inflation 'auto' dump valve (which can also be operated manually). The Orange DSMB is 1.3 metre (4.3 ft) long.
Incorporates a weighted opening, self-sealing base and webbing 'attachment' strap, to aid underwater use.
Also incorporates an additional inflation tube, which allows the buoy to be inflated orally or via a low-pressure inflation hose, to aid surface use.
Northern Diver Delayed SMB Orange 1.3m Features
- 'Diver Below' writing on one side
- Length: 1.3 metre (4.3 ft) Orange
- Manual/Auto 'Over Inflation' Dump Valve
- Self-Sealing and Weighted Opening
- Attached Webbing Strap with Velcro 'Stowage' Section
- Additional Oral/LP Hose Inflation Tube
What We Think...
- This functional all-rounder dSMB is easily stowed away in a pocket.
- The low pressure inflation valve makes it easy to deploy.
- Oral inflation — only six breaths — is useful in out of air situations.
Stock Status: Discontinued Stock. Once sold out, that's it! Sadly, there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on discontinued stock.