The Northern Diver Large Holdall, 160 litre, is ready for action across a wide range of scuba diving, freediving and spearfishing scenarios.
The bag's 160-litre capacity should swallow up your bulky gear with ease. The bag is also supplied with a removable zipped nylon inner bag. And if the bag gets soiled, no problem – it’s fully washable inside and out.
The 2016 version of the Northern Diver Large Holdall features an attachment point for the new Northern Diver NDB5 Changing Mat, a useful feature for when you're on the go. On this utilitarian holdall, you'll also find three lifting handles, removable shoulder straps and webbing attachment points running down either side of the bag.
Northern Diver Large Holdall 160 Litre Features
- Heavy duty PVC top span build
- Additional reinforcement on the base
- Washable inside and out
- Inner zipped nylon bag included
- Comfortable top-mounted handle
- Webbing handles at both ends of the bag
- Two removable, padded shoulder straps
- Webbing loops running down both sides of the bag — can be used with a karabiner or similar to attach items
- Clear identification pouch
- Weight: 2.7 kg
Internal Dimensions: Length 85 cm, Width 40 cm, Height 30 cm
Colours: Blue, Red or Black
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.
Please Note: A small delivery delay could be experienced with this bag if not in stock. Please contact us first to confirm stock availability before placing an order if you have a delivery time frame.