The Gear Aid (formerly McNett) Aquaseal + FD Repair Kit is the only patch kit you'll need. It provides the tools to make a permanent repair at home or in the field, including: Aquaseal FD 7g, 3" adhesive patches, a brush and waterproof instructions.
Big Strength Repairs in a Small Lightweight Tube
Repair waders, boots, outdoor gear and inflatables.
Finally, repair that nasty wetsuit tear, or those mysteriously leaky dry tops, bags or spray skirts. You can even fix that pinhole leak on your summertime floatie right there, waterside, and get back in. Basically, it can do almost anything. It just can’t help if you’re up the creek without a paddle.
Toss the Aquaseal Patch Kit in your gear bag and bring it with you everywhere.
Gear Aid Aquaseal + FD Repair Kit Features:
- Lightweight and compact kit repairs holes and tears at home or waterside
- Ideal for use on wetsuits, dry tops, dry bags, spray skirts and low PSI inflatables
- Offers superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance
- Contains 7g tube of Aquaseal FD, flexible urethane repair adhesive for maximum strength repairs
- Two 3" clear and black fabric Tenacious Tape patches with ultra-aggressive adhesive included
- Application brush included
- Expert instructions included