Gear Aid (formerly McNett) Aquaseal FD Repair Adhesive is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to waders, wet suits, dry suits, rainwear and all water sports products.
Flexible Durable Adhesive For Permanent Gear Repair
Repair wetsuits and waders.
Aquaseal FD is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need to keep you going. Don't let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal FD will patch that hole in your wetsuit, raft, fix the gash in your fishing waders and make sure you stay dry.
Flexible urethane formula waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion.
Does not shrink on application
Permanent and Flexible wear
Aquaseal FD is all you need to keep your gear going as long as you do.
Gear Aid Aquaseal Flexible Repair Adhesive (21 g) Features
- Flexible Urethane Repair Adhesive and Seam Sealer
- Industry Standard for Maximum Strength Gear Repairs
- Safe on Natural and Synthetic Fabrics
- Uses: Gore-Tex, Neoprene Rubber, Hypalon, Rubber and More
- Products: Wet Suits, Dry Suits, Waders, Outdoor Products and More
- Repairs Rips, Tears and Holes in Water-Sports and Scuba Gear
- Specifically Formulated to Offer Superior Flexibility Excellent Adhesion, Waterproofing
- Abrasion Resistance with Minimal Shrinkage
- Washable and Unaffected by Extreme Heat or Cold
- Dries Clear, Moisture Cured
- Convenient 021 g (.75 oz.) Tube Applicator
- Proudly Made in the USA
Size: 21 g (3/4 oz) tube