Gear Aid (formerly McNett) Sea Buff is a specially formulated precleaner for new dive masks and an effective dive slate cleaner.
Sea Buff carefully removes residue left on new dive mask lenses by the manufacturing process and prepares the surface for the first application of Sea Drops™ or Sea Gold™ anti-fog formulas. Sea Buff also removes other residue accumulated on masks while diving or during storage.
Sea Buff is ideal for cleaning slates without harming or scratching.
Gear Aid Sea Buff Mask and Slate Cleaner (37 ml) Features
- Dive Mask Pre-Cleaner and Slate Cleaner
- Removes Residue Left on New Dive Mask Lenses by Manufacturing Process
- Lens Cleaner Removes Dirt, Sunscreens, Algae and Other Debris
- Prepares Surface for First Application of Sea Drops or Sea Gold Anti-Fog Formulas
- Cleans Slates without Harming or Scratching Surfaces
- For Use-On Tempered Glass Lenses
- Note: Test Small Area Before-Using-On Plastic or Coated Lenses
- Convenient 37 ml (1-1/4 fl. oz.) Squeeze Applicator
- Made in the USA
Size: 37 ml (1 1/4 fl oz)
Sea Buff Directions For Use:
TO PRECLEAN NEW DIVE MASKS: Apply a small amount of Sea Buff™ to inside and outside of lens. Rub aggressively, rinse and repeat process. Buff with a soft, dry cloth until clean. Rinse thoroughly.
FOR SLATE CLEANING: Apply a small amount to surface. Buff with a soft, dry cloth until clean. Rinse thoroughly.
For fog free diving, use Sea Gold™ anti-fog gel or Sea Drops™ anti-fog to prepare mask before diving or snorkelling.
(02/22 HS $)