Two perfectly fitting, genuine Suunto adhesive scratch guards to provide advanced scratch protection for Suunto D5 watch dive computers without restricting the view.
Tired of having to submerge your dive computer in water so you can see through the display shield? Once your screen guard gets scuffed and scratched enough, you can hardy read it on the surface between dives. It still protects the dive computer, but if you can't read the computer between dives, it's time to replace the display shield.
The adhesive scratch guard is designed to protect the Suunto D5 dive computer's display from scratches, abrasions and harmful UV rays. Its protective lens is optically clear and installs easily over the dive computer face.
Suunto Scratch Guard for D5 Features
- Refurbish Your Dive Computer
- Makes Reading Computer Easier
- Protects Dive Computer Screen from Scratches and Abrasions
- Easy to Install
- Durable Polyurethane Film
- Two Scratch Guards Included
Installing the Suunto D5 Scratch Guard
Use the provided scratch guard to help protect your Suunto D5 from scratches. To install the scratch guard:
- Ensure the display glass is clean and dry.
- Peel back the protective layer from one end of the scratch guard.
- Place exposed adhesive side down squarely on one end of the display.
- Pull back the protective layer from the scratch guard.
- Press out any air bubbles with a soft, straight edge tool.
Watch the video on YouTube.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.