The Backscatter 12 inch long length of 3/4 inch Loc-Line Flex Arm with YS Adaptor End from Flip Filters is a support arm with a YS style mount designed for underwater video or strobe lights with a YS style mount. It's for mounting video or strobe lights with a YS style end to underwater camera trays or other support systems.
This 12-inch (30.5 cm) long Backscatter Flex Arm features twelve articulated 3/4 inch Locline ball and socket joints which let you place your light in almost any position. Ball and socket joints can also be removed to shorten the length of the arm, to suit your shooting needs.
The Flex Arm has a base piece with a 1/4-20 inch screw for attaching to a camera tray handle, or other support system. Its design is free of clamps and other controls, helping to prevent it from getting caught on kelp or other algae during your dives. Loc Line arms are best suited for smaller, lightweight lights and strobes.
Backscatter 12-inch Flex Arm with YS Adaptor End Features
- For Mounting Video or Strobe Lights with a YS Style End to Underwater Camera Trays or other support systems
- 12 articulated 3/4-inch Loc-Line Ball and Socket Joints
- Loc-Line is 30.5 cm (12 inch) Overall Length
- Joints Can be Removed to Shorten Length
- YS Adaptor End For Attaching YS Style Mount Lights
- Base Piece with 1/4-20 inch Screw