As the Sea & Sea YS-03 Solis Underwater TTL Strobe has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the camera's built-in flash, so it is not necessary to manually adjust output. The YS-03 is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash and that has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
Everybody can enjoy TTL strobe photography with this affordable, easy to use, compact Sea & Sea YS-03 Underwater TTL Strobe light.
Easy and Versatile Slave TTL
As the YS-03 Solis has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the camera's built-in flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust output. The YS-03 is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash and that has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
Comes with diffuser as standard
The half-translucent section diffuses and softens the light from the strobe. Using the diffuser gives softer, more evenly exposed images. The diffuser will also help reduce the effects of overexposed images or when strong light produces shade/shadow in the image.
The YS-03 Solis Strobe has been designed for any underwater photographer to use and is easy to understand. The only control is the rotary power switch and by simply turning the switch from OFF to TTL you can take beautiful images.
Sea & Sea YS-03 Solis Strobe Specifications
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land): 20
- Beam Angle: 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- Batteries: 4 x AA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes: A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- Recycle time (full): A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- Color temperature: 5600K
- Color temperature with diffuser: 5250K
- Depth rating: 75 m / 250 ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 68 x 108 x 129 mm / 2.7 x 4.3 x 5.2inches
- Weight: 430 g / 15.0 oz (without batteries) * Fixing bolt fitted
- Underwater weight: Approx. +10 g / 0.4 oz (with batteries)
- Exposure control: Slave TTL
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
View brochure (21 pages, 4.5 Mb, PDF)
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special order from Japan typically resulting in a 4- to 6-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.