The 155 cm long Salvimar Elastic Pro Rubber Weight Belt with classic Marseille Stainless Steel Buckle is a popular choice with our experienced spearfishing and freediving customers.
Great for Spear Fishing, Free Diving or Scuba Diving
Spear fishing and freediving take concentration. Unlike scuba diving a spear fisherman or freediver can't stop to adjust a loosening weight belt due to wet suit compression at depth. The Salvimar Elastic Pro Rubber Weight Belt with classic Marseille Buckle (positive lock) allows the serious diver to snug up the belt at the surface and forget it while diving.
The high elastic properties of the belt will contract and compress with your body and wetsuit during your descent and expand and stretch as your body and wetsuit expand during ascent. This keeps your weight belt properly positioned around your hips. The Marseilles buckle, made of heavy duty corrosion resistant stainless steel, is attached to the rubber belt with stainless steel rivets and is designed for a quick release if necessary.
Salvimar Rubber Pro Weight Belt With Marseille Buckle 155 cm Features
- Elastic Pro Rubber Belt with classic Marseille Buckle
- Depth Compensating Design
- Compresses Upon Descent, Expands During Ascent
- Prevents Weight Belt Slippage
- Snug Up Belt at Surface and Forget it while Fishing
- High Stretch Rubber Material
- Keeps Weights Comfortably on Hips
- Heavy Duty Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Buckle
- Buckle Designed for Quick Release
- Buckle Securely Attached to Belt with Stainless Steel Rivets
Belt length: 155 cm:
Packaged product dimensions: 6 cm x 20 cm x 7 cm
Product weight: 0.33 kg
Made in Italy.