The Apeks Sidemount Regulator Set comes with everything required to get gas out of sidemount cylinders. It comes complete with two DST first stages which are fitted with a 5th end port, two XTX50 second stages, two SPG's on short hoses, a lightweight long-hose, a lightweight short hose, a lightweight wing inflator hose, a lightweight suit inflation hose, bungee necklace, 90o fixed elbow and finally a bolt snap. That's a lot of gear!
Sidemount diving originated from caving diving as means of fitting through very narrow passages, it also allowed cylinders to be pushed in front of the diver or removed completely to fit into even smaller holes. Side mount diving offers excellent benefits to the advanced recreational and technical divers, streamlining is greatly increased as the cylinders are tucked under the diver's armpits and are right in the diver's slipstream, ease of movement through the water is therefore very easy. The use of two cylinders allows increases redundancy as the diver is carrying two completely independent systems. The cylinders can also be carried to the water by hand and attached either just before getting in or in the water, this makes side-mount diving much easier on the users back.
Apeks DST First Stage With 5th Port
- Swivelling low pressure turret fitted with a 5th low pressure end port for clean hose routing for drysuit and wing
- Two high pressure ports
- Balanced for excellent, dependable performance
- DST first stages come with an environmental dry kit, this keeps out water and therefore contaminants and improves resistance to freezing
- Nitrox ready to 40%, brand new, out of the box
Apeks XTX50 Second Stage
- Reversible venturi system
- Comfo Bite mouthpiece is attached as standard reducing jaw fatigue and increasing comfort
- Suitable for use in cold-water
Apeks Sidemount Set Includes
- 2 x Apeks DST first stages with fifth port
- 2 x Apeks XTX50 second stages
- 1 x Lightweight long hose - 210 cm (84 inch)
- 1 x Lightweight short hose - 60 cm (24 inch)
- 2 x SPGs on short HP hoses
- 1 x Short 20 cm BCD hose
- 1 x Short 20 cm drysuit hose
- 1 x Fixed 90° elbow
- 1 x Boltsnap
- 1 x Bungee Necklace
- 1 x Stainless Steel Clip
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag to hold all
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer.