Now you can get Apeks XTX50 regulator technology in an oxygen ready model. The Apeks XTX50 Oxygen First and Second Stage Regulator Set is built for oxygen percentages between 40% and 100%. This compatibility, coupled with its excellent reliability, make it the choice for technical divers doing high O2 percentage deco stops.
Great for use on stage/pony cylinders for technical diving.
As they leave the factory standard Apeks regulators are suitable for use with oxygen-enriched gases providing the oxygen content does NOT EXCEED 40%. For mixtures containing more than 40% we offer the Apeks XTX50 Oxygen regulator suitable for use with Nitrox and Oxygen (also known as oxygen-enriched air or EAN - Enriched Air Nitrox). This equipment has been specially cleaned and assembled in the Apeks purpose-built class J (10,000) Clean Room using oxygen safe components and lubricants and are suitable for 100% oxygen use. All first stages are available in yoke (A) clamp or DIN fittings.
Please Note: Standard Apeks regulators can be professionally converted to oxygen service using oxygen compatibility kits by The Scuba Doctor, together with instructions for O2 use.
Apeks XTX50 Nitrox Regulator Set Features
- The Apeks XTX50 2nd stage regulator can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration (as supplied from the APEKS factory in the standard) to a left-handed one. This feature is known as the Reversible Venturi System (RVS). Changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple and can be performed by any APEKS Authorised Service Technician like The Scuba Doctor.
- The Apeks XTX50 second stage regulator incorporates the new feature of Diver Changeable Exhausts system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice of the wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and the narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator (ideal for use as an octopus regulator).
- The Apeks XTX50 second stage regulator incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve.
- The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the Apeks XTX50 2nd stage regulator has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
- A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the Apeks XTX50 regulator improving breathing performance.
Apeks XTX50 First Stage Regulator
- Swivel turret body
- 4 medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8-inch UNF
- 2 high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16-inch UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Polished chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
Apeks XTX50 Second Stage Regulator
- Adjustable cracking control
- Integrated venturi control
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Micro Adjuster
- Suitable for cold water use
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Right or Left hand hose configuration
- Two shot plastic front cover
- Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
Weight: DIN 1140 g
Type: DIN (NP0332F-1).
WARNING: Do not attempt to use this product with enriched air until you have obtained training in nitrox use with mixtures over 40% O2 by volume, from an internationally recognised training agency.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.