The exciting Mares Avanti Pure offers a comfortable foot pocket Ᾱ it can even be used barefoot — with an ergonomic heel pad for reduced pressure on the heel and special bungee strap for perfect positioning and ease of use. With added channel thrust power.
The Mares Avanti Pure is a two-material open heel design made from thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) and Tecralene. Soft and comfortable foot pocket and ergonomic heel pad (patent pending) minimises pressure on the Achilles' tendon.
Special bungee strap for maximum comfort during use, when donning and doffing. Strap has bungee guides, so the strap is always placed in the right position.
The fin blade is 32 cm (12.6 in) in length, has a 550 square centimeters (85.2 square inch) blade thrust area, weigh 635 g (22.4 oz) size M/L and is available in multiple sizes and colours.
Mares Avanti Pure Open Heel Fins with Bungee Straps Features
- Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Can Be Used Barefoot
- Ergonomic Heel Pad for Reduced Pressure On-the-Heel
- Special Bungee Strap for Perfect Positioning AND Ease of Use
- Channel Thrust Power
- 2-Material Open Heel Design Made from Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) and Tecralene
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Bungee Guides, Strap-Is-Always-Placed-In-Right-Position
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Blade Length: 32 cm (12.6 in)
- Blade Thrust Area: 550 sq. cm. (85.2 sq. in.)
- Weight: 635 g (22.4 oz)
- Note: Length, Weight and Blade Thrust Area Size Regular
Colours: Blue, Yellow, White
Mares Avanti Pure Open Heel Fins Size Chart
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.