The Cressi Travelight Women's Package is for the travelling diver, no matter whether you're going to tropical or temperate water locations. This high quality, functional and lightweight dive package includes:
Wherever you travel in the world, this complete package will deliver streamlined buoyancy and easy breathing performance for the most demanding diver.
Cressi Travelight BCD, Pink
The Cressi Travelight is a lightweight jacket BCD with all-around lift to provide good balance and trim under the water and support while on the surface. The weight of the BC has been reduced by selection of strong but light materials to allow the BCD to be packed down into a small carry bag that is ideal for travelling.
The BCD bladder uses a durable internally urethane laminated 210-Denier nylon for strength without affecting the weight and light alloys are used to make the D-rings. This weight and bulk reduction does not mean the BCD is unable to support a fully integrated weight system with trim pockets. The Cressi Travelight BCD comes with integrated lock aid quick-release weight system that holds up to 9 kg (20 lb), with 4.5 kg (10 lb) in each pocket, and two additional rear non-releasable trim weight pockets that help increase stability in the water.
The Cressi Travelight BCD is also fitted with more traditional features such as rear kidney and right shoulder pull dumps, inflator integrated pull dump on the left shoulder and manual deflation from the inflator assembly. Dual zipped pocket on either side of the BCD for convenient storage of accessories. The BCD's harness system uses traditional squeeze-style side-release buckles and adjustable torso straps on shoulders, chest and waist for precise adjustment and fit. A hook and loop adjustable waist cummerbund provide extra security and comfort. A flexible padded back pad with two-cylinder cam bands provides good back protection and cylinder security.
The BCD comes with a 3/8 inch low-pressure hose and provides from 6.1 to 16.3 kg (13.5 to 36 lb) of lift, and weighs 2.3 to 2.8 kg (5 to 6.2 lb). The Cressi Travelight BCD is available in multiple sizes and comes with an owner's manual.
Colour: Black with Pink trim.
Cressi Travelight Lady BCD Size Chart
|XS / 1
|S / 2
|M / 3
To take the chest measurement, place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest.
For our larger lady divers the Cressi Travelight Men's Package is available in sizes L and XL.
Cressi Leonardo Wrist Dive Computer
The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer is a simple and functional design. A single button interface makes it effortless to program air, nitrox and gauge modes. The Leonardo has a large high definition LCD screen that gives numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel friendly. The Leonardo's easy to see battery life icon indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace of mind during the dive.
The Leonardo features Cressi RGBM algorithm, created in conjunction with the expertise of Bruce Wienke and based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors. This algorithm allows for safe decompression calculations for multiple dives spread out over multiple days.
The computer is a multifunctional instrument for sport diving. It will supply any wanted information on depth, dive times, decompression status, ascent rate and surface interval times between dives. Nitrogen absorption/release is continuously processed by its software, considering the number of inert gases in the different mixtures which can be used.
The mathematical model of the Cressi Leonardo can make saturation and de-saturation computations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox, whose parameters can all be set: from the maximum allowed PO2 value between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar (17.4 and 23.2 psi), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2. Additionally, the instrument may be set by the user for either imperial (feet) or metric (metres) system.
Information is displayed on the instrument's large display, thanks to the Priority Compartment Digit Display system, allowing an easy and direct dialogue between diver and the computer. The computer has a clock and calendar, a dive memory (logbook), and dive simulator.
The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer has an operational depth from 0 to 120 metres (0 to 393 ft), is powered by a user-replaceable CR2430 3-volt battery, and is equipped with a 60 dive (70 hour), logbook memory function. The clock function can be set in a 12/24-hour formats. The computer is also altitude adjustable up to 3,700 metres (12,139 ft) and has a back-light feature for low light conditions. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
Cressi MC9 1st Stage Regulator
The MC9 Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm Actuated 1st stage regulator has a lightweight body covered by a protective techno-polymer elastomer shell. The regulator is equipped with four low pressure and two high-pressure ports. Internally the 1st stage is coated with an anti-friction anti-corrosion material that reduces resistance and allows the critical components to move freely. This makes the components perform and last longer between annual servicing and increases performance.
Research on internal air passages and incorporating a special assist chamber has lowered the drop of intermediate pressure upon inhalation and has kept this drop at a minimum, guaranteeing higher performance in any situation. Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and when experiencing low pressure in the Scuba cylinder, offering higher performance at maximum depths and during the ascent phase of the dive.
The all chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism.
Cressi XS Compact Second Stage Regulator
The Cressi XS Compact 2nd stage housing is made of hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channelled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi, with dive and pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for breathing comfort.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Regulator
The Cressi XS Compact 2nd Stage Octopus has all the same features as the primary 2nd stage. The XS Compact Octopus weighs 135 g (4.76 oz) without the hose, comes with a long 100 cm (39 inch) 3/8-inch hose and owner's manual.
Cressi Mini Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) Console
The Cressi SPG Console is equipped with a submersible pressure gauge. The Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge Luminescent Dial reads from 0 to 350 bars. For At-a-Glance Monitoring of Air Supply the Instruments Face is divided into three different Coloured Zones: the area from 50 bars and below is Highlighted-in-Red with a Solid-Bar and Red Stripes. If Gauge is used on Deeper Dives, the Red-Scale Extends and fades to 100 bars, this provides for Added-Reserve-Air Indication required at Greater-Depths. From 50 bars to approximately 200 bars is Green and from 200 bars to end of the scale is Blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light.
Pressure gauge comes with a 7/16-inch high-pressure hose. The console is encapsulated in a durable impact resistant console boot with multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards.
Cressi Moby 5 Bag with Wheels - 115 lt
The Cressi Moby 5 is a large roller backpack made from 300/400-denier nylon. The main compartment has dual zipper slider U-shaped opening allowing easy access to all your gear and accessories stored. On the outside of the bag there are 2-large bellows pockets w/dual slider zipper closures, the upper for small items and lower for a regulator bag. Two side pockets for fins and small luggage tag window for travel complete the bag's storage.
Cressi Travelight Women's Package Features
- Complete Life Support System Package
- Regulator, Octopus, Computer, SPG Console, BCD, Roller Bag
- Cressi Travelight BCD, Pink
- Lightweight Version of a Traditional Jacket BCD
- All-Around Lift Provides Balance and Trim Under-the-Water and Support at Surface
- Overall-Weight: Reduced-by-Careful-Selection of Strong Light Materials
- Weight: 2.3 to 2.8 kg (5 to 6.2 lb)
- Packs Small into Carry Bag, Ideal for Travelling
- Bladder: Durable Internally Urethane Laminated 210-Denier Nylon
- 4 Light Alloy D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Full-Integrated Weight System with Trim Pockets
- Integrated Lock Aid Quick-Release Weight System
- Releasable Weight: 9 kg (20 lb)
- Trim Non-Releasable Weight: 4.5 kg (10 lb)
- Lift: 6.1 to 16.3 kg (13.5 to 36 lb)
- Rear Kidney and Right Shoulder Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dumps
- Inflator Integrated Cable Activated Pull Dump
- 2 Large Zippered Pockets for Accessory Storage
- Harness System:
Traditional Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles and Adjustable Straps
Shoulders, Chest and Waist for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
Hook and Loop Fastener Adjustable Waist Cummerbund for Extra-Security and Comfort
Flexible Padded Back Pad
- Twin Cylinder Cam Bands
- Back Protection and Cylinder Security
- 3/8" Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Multiple Sizes and Colours
- Cressi Leonardo Wrist Dive Computer
- Complete Instrument Console
- Computer and Pressure Gauge
- Polycarbonate and Desmopan Construction Boot
- Impact, Shock and Scratch Resistant
- Elegant Expression of a Simple and Functional Design
- For Divers Who Just Want to Dive
- Single Button Interface for Effortless Programming
- Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Large Edge to Edge, High-Definition LCD Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Compact and Travel Friendly
- Easy to See Battery Life Icon Indicator
- Distinct Audible Alarms
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- Safe Decompression Calculations for Multiple Dives Over Multiple Days
- Multifunctional Instrument for Sport Diving
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status
- Ascent Rate and Surface Interval Times
- Nitrogen Absorption and Release is Continuously Processed
- PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy and Direct Dialogue Between Diver and Computer
- Perfect Readability in Any Situation
- Clock, Calendar and Temperature
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook): 60 Dives or 70 Hours On-Board Log
- Dive Simulator Function
- PO2 Value between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar (17.4 and 23.2 psi)
- (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selectable
- Reset Function for Multiple Users
- Operational Depth: 0 to 120 metres (0 to 393 ft)
- User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 3,700 metres (12,139')
- Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Cressi MC9 DIN 1st Stage Regulator
- Balanced diaphragm
- 2 outlets HP 7/16" UNF
- 4 outlets LP 3/8" UNF
- Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version, 232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
- Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
- High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
- Aisi 316 removable nozzle
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Setting spring: stainless steel with micro-peening treatment
- Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction and anti-corrosion properties
- Elastomer protector
- Flow rate: 4500 l/min
- DIN version weight: 450 g
- Cressi XS Compact 2nd Stage Regulator
- Reliable downstream demand valve system.
- Adjustable venturi effect.
- Patented anti-friction lever.
- Big purge button.
- Anti-scratch surface.
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock.
- Removable exhaust tee without tools.
- Weight without hose: 135 g (4.76 oz).
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: withot Hose 135 g (4.76 oz)
- Hose Length: 100 cm (39 inch)
- 3/8-inch Thread Hose
- Cressi SPG Console:
- Pressure Readout: 350 bar Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent 3 Zone Colour Coded Dial:
Reserve: 0 to 50 bars Highlighted in Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes.
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bars.
Safe Air Zone: 50 bars to Approximately 200 bars Green.
200 bars to Full Scale is Blue.
- Small, Modern Shaped Compact SPG
- 7/16 inch High Pressure Hose
- Durable Impact Resistant Console Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyards
- Cressi Moby 5 Bag with Wheels:
- Durable Construction: 300/400 Denier Nylon
- Grades of Denier Chosen to Keep Weight-Down, but Keep Durability-Up
- Large Main Compartment:
Dual Zipper Sliders with Pull Tabs
Easy Packing and Access of Large Gear and Accessories Stored
- 2-Large Front Bellows Pockets:
Dual Slider Zipper Closures with Pull Tabs
Upper for Small Items
Lower for Regulator Bag
- Two Side Pockets for Fins
- Small Luggage Tag Window for Travel
- All Zippers, Strong and Durable YKK-Design
- Reinforced Telescopic Handle and Wheels
- Removable and Replaceable Wheels
- Hide-Away Shoulder Strap Pocket
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps are Padded and for Added-Comfort
- 2-Carrying Handles: Reinforced Rubber Gripped Top and Ridged Bottom
- Supporting-Rods Keep Bag in Vertical Position
- Total Volume: 115 litres (7,018 cubic inches)
- Dimensions:< br />
Main Compartment; 76 cm x 40 cm x 28 cm (30 x 15.75 x 11.25 inch)
Side Pockets; 73 cm x 25 cm x 7 cm (28.75 x 9.85 x 2.75 inch)
Top Front Pocket; 34 cm x 23 cm x 8.5 cm (13.4 x 9.1 x 3.3 inch)
Lower Front Pocket; 34 cm x 38 cm x 8.5 cm (13.4 x 15 x 3.3 inch)
- Weight (empty): 4.86 kg. (10.7 lb)
- Colour: Black
What about a Yoke 1st Stage?
We prefer to provide only DIN valve connection regulators as this setup is much safer and lighter. If you want a Yoke valve connection, just purchase a DIN to Yoke Converter.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.
Please Note: The Cressi Travelight BCD is a Special Order item which means we don't usually keep all sizes in stock. Should you have a time restraint on delivery, please phone or email the dive shop prior to placing your order. If your order option is not in stock there will be an approximate 14 to 21 day turn around to get them from Cressi in Italy.