The Cressi Termico 2 mm Swimming Shorty Wetsuit for Men is a thermal shorty with front zip for swimming in open water and swimming pools. This watersports wetsuit is suitable for any watersport imaginable: swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, freediving, tubing, waterskiing and even surfing.
The Cressi Termico swimming wetsuit is made from highly elastic, 100% high stretch, 2 mm thick Ultraspan lined neoprene. Its ultraspan neoprene construction allows incredible free range of movement and it's amazingly soft. Glide-skin anti-friction treatment in the underarm area. Glide-skin anti-seepage seals at the neck and legs.
The Cressi Termico is double lined for added durability and comes with a front zip that makes it easy to put on and take off.
Suitable for use in waters from 18-26°C (70-80°F), this swimming wetsuit can be used in warm waters as a standalone suit and will provide minimal buoyancy, combined with great thermal protection. It can also be used as a layer under another exposure suit for added warmth in cooler water environments.
All seams are flat locked stitched for strength and added comfort.
Cressi 2mm Termico Swimming Shorty Wetsuit for Man Features
- One piece swimming shorty neoprene wetsuit
- Great for Wide Range of Watersports
- Made from super comfortable ultraspan neoprene
- Extremely flexible, great for open water and pool swimming
- Nylon 2 Rubber
- Thickness: 2mm
- Front zipper for ease of donning/doffing
- 100% High Stretch Concept
- Anti-Friction Glide-Skin at Neck and Legs
- Warm Water Standalone or Use for Layering
- Seams: Flat-Lock Stitched for Strength and Comfort
Cressi Termico 2mm Swimming Shorty Wetsuit Man Size Chart
Special Order: This is a Special Order item from Cressi in Italy. There will be an approximate 14 to 21 day delivery delay and unfortunately this item cannot be returned or exchanged.