Looking for a tough pair of gloves for hunting? The Salvimar Dyneema Gloves will fit the bill! The use of continuous thread of Dyneema line make these gloves strong, durable and a pair of gloves you won't be replacing soon, no matter how hard you try and wear them.
Dyneena is an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene that has low moisture absorption and highly resistant to abrasion. The new robust palm is impregnated in nitrile for strength and a great grip for the hunt.
Gloves have the tightest cuff and are designed as the toughest stuff. Gloves seams are flat-stitched sewn and they are available in multiple sizes.
Salvimar Dyneema Gloves Features
- Tough Pair of Gloves for Hunting
- Continuous Thread of Dyneema Line Make Gloves Strong
- Durable Pair of Gloves You-Won't-Be-Replacing Soon!
- Dyneena: Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene
- Low Moisture Absorption and Highly Resistant to Abrasion
- Robust Palm: Impregnated in Nitrile for Strength and Great Grip
- Tightest Cuff and Designed as Toughest Stuff
- Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Seams: Flat-Stitched
Sizes: Small, Medium, X-Large, XX-Large (7-11)
How to Measure Your Hand
In order to get you the perfect glove fit,
and print our Glove Size Chart
(PDF file, 1 page, 120 Kb), which will help you to be able to get the right size.
Disclaimer: The Glove Size Chart has general guidelines only. Sizes are not guaranteed.
Note: When printing the PDF file, set "Actual Size", or scaling to "none", in order to get an accurate measurement.