The Apollo SV-1 Mask is a single lens mask with an incredibly wide field of vision. It fits a variety of face sizes while maintaining a low profile.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. Fits medium to large adult faces
Apollo SV-1 Diving Mask Features
- Low volume for easy clearing and wider field of vision
- Revolutionary push-button buckles allow easy, quick strap adjustment
- Unique flexible buckle attachment swivels with facial movements and absorbs shock, preventing buckle breakage when mask is bumped
- Clear or Black, double-flanged silicon skirt
- Super lightweight
- Highest quality tempered glass lenses
- Supplied in clear plastic box
- Fits medium to large adult faces
Black skirt, Black frame
Black skirt, Metallic Blue/Black frame
Black skirt, Neon Yellow/Black frame
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.