The Tusa FF-23 Solla Fins are the full foot version of the Tusa SF-22 Solla.
The design uses alternating panels of soft and stiff materials across the blade to create a three channel pocket. Combined with a pair of vents and reinforced side rails, the Solla FF-23 allows you to get the most out of every kick.The patented 20-degree angle between heel and blade keeps the fin at the optimal angle to boost propulsion.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling
It is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin.
In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA's patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.), an optimised three channel crescent shaped blade with reinforced side-rails and vents and a soft anatomic foot pocket.
- Full foot version of Tusa SF-22 Solla
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Standard with Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.)
Fin Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
Colours: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fluro Yellow (FY)