Shop by Category

banner banner


Victorian Marine licence

To operate a registered boat in Victoria, you need a marine licence. To use Personal Watercrafts (PWC) like jet-skis, your marine licence needs a PWC endorsement. You can get a marine and PWC licence by taking this coures.

Train with a Registered Training Organisation

Australian Boating College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) (# 3399), registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and approved by the state registration authorities to deliver Nationally Recognised boat and PWC licence training.

Our Boat Licence courses, run by Australian Boating College, are fully accredited and run in accordance with National Training standards.

There are no products to list in this category.
The Scuba Doctor Australia
Boon Wurrung Country
1/49 Peninsula Ave
Rye Victoria 3941, Australia
Commonwealth Coat of Arms
We accept Purchase Orders from Government Departments & Schools
P +613 5985 1700
Opening Hours
Shop by Category
Copyright © 2005-2024 by The Scuba Doctor Australia, ABN 88 116 755 170. All rights reserved. tel. +61 3 5985 1700 :: email. :: Web site by it'sTechnical 2022