Marine IDs and Maps
Want to know what kind of marine life you're seeing when you dive or snorkel? Want to know your way around the dive site? Take one of our waterproof cards with you and easily recognise different species of fish, and navigate the dive site.
- Bass Strait Aquatic Club (BSAC)
- The Bass Strait Aquatic Club (BSAC) is branch number 2396 of the prestigious British Sub-Aqua Club. Based in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula, we dive the wrecks, reefs, walls and piers of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, all year round. If you want the highest standards of training while enjoying diving in good company, then this is the club is for you.
- Cave Divers Association of Australia
- Keeping cave sites in Australia open. The main aims and objectives of the CDAA are to foster the development, advancement, promotion, mapping, education, exploration, conservation, safety and research of underwater caves and related features.
- Getunder Dive Club
- The Getunder Dive Club was formerly known as the API Diving Club which was formed in 1976. The Club is based in Melbourne, Victoria and is open to Certified SCUBA Divers.
- Latrobe Valley Scuba Club
- An extremely active and vibrant diving club. The club is located in McDonald Street Morwell. Meetings are held at 8PM on the last Thursday of each month.
- Trimix Divers Australia
- Technical diving is the focus, but you don't have to breathe mixed gas to surf the site! Covers cave diving, wreck diving, rebreathers and mixed gas dive sites.
- Victorian Sub-Aqua Group (VSAG)
- Established in 1954 and going stronger than ever. VSAG is Australia's oldest non-commercial scuba diving club.
The Scuba Doctor Australia provides the above information and links to other web sites for informational purposes only. The responsiblity for the accuracy and validity of the content on the pages linked to from this web site rests only with the concerned person/organisation which own the respective web sites. All queries or complaints in this regard must be directed only to the concerned person/organisation and not to The Scuba Doctor Australia or any of its constituents. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not assume any legal liablity for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information linked to from the The Scuba Doctor Australia web site. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not vouch for genuiness and safety of products that may be available on the linked to web sites.